ALL students MUST be fully vaccinated or have an approved exemption to attend SNCOA. If you are in the process of receiving an exemption you must defer until it is approved, contact student administration for any questions.
If you are unable to participate fully in the class you will need to work with your chain of command and Base/Formal Training Office to get a deferment within 10 days of class start date and to be rescheduled into a future class; the schoolhouse cannot assist you in this process. MyPers deferment and declination procedures can be found here: MyPers Link 1 and here: MyPers Link 2
The Schoolhouse CANNOT provide information related to DTS (Lines of Accounting, Cross Orgs, etc...) as we do not have that information. Please reach out to your Base/Formal Training Office for assistance.
You are responsible for getting from the airport to lodging, below are two taxi companies that have base access and are open 24/7...you can schedule an airport pickup before departing home.
If you decide to use Uber or Lyft, it is recommended you confirm when booking the pickup that your driver has base access since not all drivers do.
If you are driving, you can put the following into your GPS, Waze, or Apple Maps and it will bring you to the main gate...there will be signs from there directing you to lodging. Please note the Maxwell-Gunter Annex back gate (Dalraida Gate) is CLOSED until further notice.
- 550 McDonald Street Montgomery, AL 36114
- Montgomery Humane Society (the main gate is across the street)
Information contained within this section is designed to assist students with preparation for attendance to the Air Force Senior NCO Academy (AFSNCOA).
- Students do NOT need to call the University Inn for lodging reservations. Rooms will be blocked off for AFSNCOA students so you should disregard any Non-A that DTS tries to provide.
- In DTS: skip the lodging booking and select:
- A: Reason - Code 7 - Military Lodging
- B: Selection - Skip Lodging Booking
- C: Add Comments - Lodging Already Booked
Upon arrival, students should check-in at the University Inn lodging desk for room assignment.
Day of Education 1:
Class begins at 0730 in Bldg 1143 Kisling Hall (next to lodging), it is recommended you arrive 15 mins early
- If you do not know which flight you are assigned there will be Cadre at the entrance to let you know
- Uniform for DOE1 is OCPs or Service equivalent
- Uniforms: You are no longer required to bring a dress uniform/blues or official PT gear
|Air Force & Space Force
|Trops / ODU's
- Leadership Contact Information:
Bring your chain of command contact information: Commander, First Sergeant (name, duty phone number, email address) with you.
|LANDING FEE (Covers 1 meal)
||$10.00 - $25.00
|COVERED COFFEE MUG
|CMSAF SCHOLARSHIP FUND
|AFSNCOA DIPLOMA COIN
NOTES: The above items are sold in the Flight Room and may not be claimed on travel vouchers, prices are subject to change.