Mission: Provide education, training and resources that promote professional excellence and enhance the free exercise of religion for the the Air and Space Force professionals and their families.
Goals: Achieve vocational excellence, professional integrity and service to others by
• Providing relevant knowledge, skills and resources for students to better perform their duties;
• Attracting, mentoring and recognizing quality people;
• Ensuring that faculty and course directors properly apply instructional system development principles;
• Securing resources to support mission requirements;
• Improving information flow and ensuring effective communication; and
• Monitoring the quality of support services and seeking necessary improvements.
Instruction of enlisted students in crisis intervention skills, trauma pastoral care and pluralism and faith group support requirements will further their professional abilities to support chaplains in peacetime and contingency operations. State-of-the-art integrated technology mediums have enhanced world-wide Chaplain Corps training efforts in readiness, mentoring and global ministry efforts. Officer and enlisted evaluation systems have been added to all levels of instruction, ensuring that chaplain and senior enlisted support personnel will use evaluation and supervisory skills appropriately.