CCAF Transfer Credits


CCAF only accepts official transcripts sent directly from schools to CCAF. CCAF will not accept faxed, unofficial, or transcripts marked "Issued to Student." Additionally, transcripts are NOT accepted from students, counselors, recruiters, or any other third party.

Avoid sending multiple transcripts to CCAF by sending only once upon completion of all desired transfer credits. Additionally, multiple submissions of the same transcript will "bump" previously submitted transcripts from your place in our queue.

Electronic transcripts are preferred, and most vendors provide students with delivery receipt at CCAF. Visit your school's website and follow their instructions to send directly to CCAF. Select Community College of the Air Force or as the recipient. CCAF accepts from these vendors:
Joint Service Transcript
National Student Clearinghouse

CCAF discourages but accepts paper transcripts directly from schools. This method is slower, tracking is not available, and CCAF has limited ability to search for lost paper transcripts. The schools should mail paper transcripts to the following address:
100 South Turner Boulevard
Maxwell AFB, Gunter-Annex, AL 36114-3011


Scores for all DANTES-funded CLEP and DSST exams taken by U.S. Air Force members are automatically reported to CCAF. If your CLEP or DSST was self-funded (retests), you will need to request an official transcript by designating CCAF as a recipient when you test or following the instructions at


CCAF may accept international courses if applicable to your degree program. For transfer consideration, submit a course-by-course evaluation from a transcript evaluation service that is a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). Follow the instructions on the NACES-member website to have your official transcript translated (if not in English), evaluated, and forwarded to CCAF.

NOTE TO INVESTIGATORS: All investigation requests can be processed in person, by fax, DOD Safe, or through National Clearinghouse. (Fax is temporarily down). DoD Safe requests can be sent to Questions regarding the above procedures can be directed to CCAF Student Services at (334) 649-5066 or DSN 749-5066. 

Civilian Associate Degree Program

Air University requires an official high school transcript or GED document be provided directly from the school/GED agency to the AU Registrar. Please do not send diploma/certificate. The official transcript is required.

     • Electronic transcripts may be sent from the high school or GED agency to (This email is used only for receiving official transcripts from education institutions).
     • Postal address: 
                              Air University
                              ATTN: CADP Admission
                              60 W. Shumacher Ave.
                              Maxwell AFB, AL  36112

     • Transfer credit: If you wish to inquire of college course transfer credit you must have the university send official transcripts to the AU Registrar office at or via postal service as stated above.