ISC/SANDS/Schriever students should report to Building 1402 (ACSC), Room 2226 to sign in from 0800-1600 during the 2-9 July reporting window. Students should be in uniform of the day for sign-in (ABU/OCP/flight suit).
Main Body Students will report to Building 1402 (ACSC) and follow the signs to sign in during the 16-23 July reporting window.
- Security Clearance Requirements: Clearance requirement is Top Secret/SSBI (Line of Air Force (LAF) ONLY). For all other students, clearance requirement is Secret.
Please fill out and print these documents and provide to your Director of Operations when you In-process (10 or 24 July)
DD2875 (Click Here)
- Fill out blocks 1, 4-6 and 8-12
AF4394 (Click Here)
DoD IA Training (on ADLS) (Click here to go to ADLS)
AF4433 (Click Here)
- Required for active duty military, optional for ANG/AFR/Civilians
GTCC Statement of Understanding (Click Here)
- GTC Travel Card 101 Training (Click Here)
- Navigate to training tab
- Under ‘My Roles’ tab, ensure ‘I am a DoD Traveler and /or I use DTS’ is checked
- Return to Available/Recommended Tab
- Select ‘View All’
- Launch the course titled ‘Programs and Policies-Travel Car Program (Travel Card 101) (Mandatory)
- Save as ‘GTC101_ACSCAY20_Lastname_Firstname.pdf’
Base Access for Non-Military
Non-military members are able to obtain a 30-day pass each month up to a 1-year temporary ID card with proper justification, such as in the case of a non-DoD civilian student or a civilian spouse of a DoD civilian ACSC student, for example.
Upon arrival at Maxwell, the civilian student should visit the Maxwell AFB Visitor’s Center with the person who needs access to the base. All credentials, driver’s license at a minimum, and social security number should be readily available to fill out all necessary paperwork.
Click this link for the Long Term Visitor Pass Request Form.
If the person is living on base, they can obtain a DD Form 1172-2 from the Maxwell AFB Housing Office so that Security Forces can make them a DBIDS card.
POC: Maxwell AFB Visitor’s Center (334) 953-9498.