HomeRegistrarArticle Display

Officer PME Updates

The AU Registrar’s Office updates OPME (SOS, ACSC, AWC, or Sister-Service equivalents) ONLY!

In order to get your OPME updated to reflect OPME in-residence credit, you will need to provide us with the following:

  • AF Form 475 Training Report (not required for DL)
  • Graduation Certificate/Degree
  • Board Select Confirmation (PSDM #) (not required for DL) or
  • Documentation showing being approved for Deliberate Development.

Submit a Trouble Ticket

The Air University has implemented a mandatory service desk for all requests.

AU Service Desk website: https://auservicedesk.af.edu

  • First time users must create an account.
  • If you cannot establish an account or need assistance with password in the AU Service Desk, return to the Home Page, Select Student Support, then select Education Support Request.
  • The AU Service Desk can be accessed by any device that has internet access; CAC is not required. If you cannot access the Service Desk via NIPR, attempt using a different device such as your iPhone.
  • AU Service Desk is a secure application and certified for submission of Privacy Act information.
  • Assign your request to the appropriate agency in order to expedite a response. Tickets assigned to the wrong agency will delay the response significantly.

The AU Registrar office updates officer professional military education (OPME) only.

In order to submit a request for OPME updates, click on Student Support and then select “AU Registrar Services”.

JPME is updated by contacting the appropriate office below:

ACTIVE DUTY -  AFPC.DP2LWA.JointAsgmntMatters@us.af.mil to update.

National Guard - HRT Org box at USAF JB A-NAFW NGB HR Mailbox ANG Force Development

AF Reserve - submit a new support request via myPers Website using the vPC. It will come directly to our office and will be recorded as delivered or email Scott.casker@us.af.mil directly with the certificate. Our org/workflow box does not accept encrypted emails.