HomeRegistrarArticle Display

Student Support


  • Air University transcripts are available for all students who have completed courses/programs with Air University. AU transcripts are free and you may request as many copies as needed.  Transcripts are not available electronically at this time. Provide all postal addresses for where your transcript is to be mailed. Submit your AU transcript request via the AU Service Desk and assign to the AU Registrar.
  • CCAF (Community College of the Air Force) transcripts are available from CCAF. This requires that a separate request be made to CCAF. Submit your CCAF transcript request via the AU Service Desk and assign to the CCAF.

CDC Enrollments

  • USAF active, guard, and reserve personnel must be enrolled via MilPDS. AU personnel do not have access to MilPDS and cannot assist with MilPDS actions. For assistance with USAF active, guard, and reserve personnel CDC enrollments you must contact the UTM, BETM, or MAJCOM Training Manager.
  • Sister-service and civilian personnel: Submit CDC enrollment requests via the AU Service desk.  Always attach the AU Enrollment Worksheet for each person. Always provide full SSN for all CDC enrollment requests.
  • For assistance with CDSAR issues, CDSAR access, CDC course titles/numbers, CDC extensions, CDC reactivations, CDC disenrollment, CDC test upload/e-exams/paper tests, select Student Support, then select Education Support Request. **AU Registrar personnel cannot assist with these actions in CDSAR.


  • The following certificates are provided from the AU Registrar office: ALS DL, NCOA DL, SNCOA DL, SOS DL, ACSC DL.
  •  These certificates are only provided electronically via your request in the AU Service Desk.
  •  For all other course completion certificates you must contact the school you attended; the AU Registrar personnel cannot assist with other certificates.

Admission into Air University Degree Programs

  •  International Military Students: Please refer to your official guidance regarding admission requirements for TOEFL and foreign credential evaluation.
  • USAF active, guard, reserve: The AU Registrar has access to your data and you will be fully admitted upon arrival to your designated school.
  • Sister-service and Civilian personnel: Please have your university send your official transcript to the AU Registrar office.

How to Reach Us

Electronic transcripts may be sent to airu.admission@gmail.com. (This email is used only for receiving official transcripts from education institutions.)

                                Postal address:

                                                Air University

                                                ATTN: Admissions

                                                60 W. Shumacher Ave

                                                Maxwell AFB, AL  36112

Officer PME DL Program Assistance

Officer PME DL programs: For assistance with all officer PME distance learning programs (enrollment, disenrollment, status of your program, computer assistance, etc.), assign your ticket to Officer PME DL. **These programs are located in a different system to which AU Registrar personnel have no access and cannot assist.

Submit a Trouble Ticket

The Air University has implemented a mandatory service desk for all requests.

AU Service Desk website: https://auservicedesk.af.edu

  • First time users must create an account.
  • If you cannot establish an account or need assistance with password in the AU Service Desk, return to the Home Page, Select Student Support, then select Education Support Request.
  • The AU Service Desk can be accessed by any device that has internet access; CAC is not required. If you cannot access the Service Desk via NIPR, attempt using a different device such as your iPhone.
  • AU Service Desk is a secure application and certified for submission of Privacy Act information.
  • Assign your request to the appropriate agency in order to expedite a response. Tickets assigned to the wrong agency will delay the response significantly.